How Low Can You Go

Fitness Countdown

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I was bored with my blog, so I came up with this to add a little "je ne sais quoi" to my post

 10 Foods That Have Helped You Lose Weight:
  • yogurt
  • tuna
  • broccoli
  • soy beans
  • almonds (unsalted)
  • grapefruit
  • lettuce
  • chickpeas
  • sunflower seeds
  • red pepper
9 Exercises/Activities That Have Helped You Lose Weight
  • Zumba
  • Step
  • Bootcamp
  • Squats
  • Leg presses
  • Spinning
  • Deadlifts
  • bench presses
  • assisted pull ups
8 Songs That You (Currently) Love to Workout To
  • Imma Be -- Black Eyed Peas
  • How Low -- Ludacris
  • My Chick Bad -- Ludacris feat. Nicki Minaj
  • Telephone --Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
  • Rude Boy -- Rihanna
  • Palance -- JW and Blaze (Soca music is the BEST to workout to!)
  • On To The Next One -- Jay Z
  • Bedrock -- Young Money

7 Reasons You Want to Loss Weight
  • Healthier for my heart
  • Do not want to have diabetes like my parents
  • More energy
  • Tired of this flabby body
  • Alleviate some breathing issues
  • Reduce breast size without surgery
  • Wear cute clothes
6 Blogs That Keep You Motivated


5 Ways That You Have Changed Your Life To Help You Loss Weight
  • Prepare lunch the night before
  • Drink at least 4 bottles of water a day
  • Smaller portions of food especially carbs
  • Exercise as much as possible
  • Write down what I eat
4 Things That You Will Do Once You Reach Your Weight Goal
  • wear a bikini
  • buy a bra at Victoria Secret
  • not have to shop at "plus sized" clothing stores
  • wear more sleeveless items
 3 Celebrities you wouldn't mind trading bodies with
  • Kim Khadarshian
  • Serena Williams
  • Beyonce
2 Mistakes That You Have Made On Your Journey
  • Not drinking enough water
  • Giving up once I made a mistake and going on a binge
1 Thing You Would Say To Someone Who Is Trying To Lose Weight
  • Honestly, Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was burnt in a day.  It took many years for you to get to this size, it will not all vanish in a month.  Take your time and be honest with yourself and the weight will go.  If you make a mistake, tomorrow is another day, try again.  Exercise, watch what you eat (don't just watch yourself put it in your mouth).  Have faith in yourself, you can do it, no one will do it for you, you have to do it for yourself! 

8 comments:

M April 15, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

I love this post! You're an inspiration to ME! You're so sweet.

Tammy April 15, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

Holy crap girl this is like the best post I've ever read in my life!!!! I love everything about it...love it. The whole damn thing is just awesome. Thank you for this! :)

Amberly April 15, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

Totally love the Palance song! I just discovered Soca about 3 years ago (when I met my Trinidadian Husband) and wow! I love Destra Max it Up, Bonnie and Clyde, and I Dare you... When I'm at the gym I have to consciously make a HUGE EFFORT to not sing out while I'm running on the treadmill lol.

I love this post!

LadyRoz April 15, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

This is the best list ever I'm going to have to do something like this to keep me motivated

Unknown April 16, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

I can't believe I'm just finding out about your blog NOW. It's fantastic! Very inspirational and, of course, hilarious too. Very Hanee! I'm so proud of you and happy for you.

xoxo

Nona April 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Great post!!! I really relate to 2 - the not enough water and binge thing have undone me many times.

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

I agree with the others this is a GREAT post & I enjoy reading your blog! You're such an inspiration, thank you!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates