How Low Can You Go

Do You See A Difference? I See A Difference.

>> Friday, April 2, 2010

Today I felt like taking a look back to what I was and what I have become.  You have to look at the past to know where you are going in the future. This picture is from March 2008, when I weighed about 272.  I was in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic for vacation. 


This is me last August at a friend's wedding at my lowest weight since 2003, around 223


Face definitely looks smaller, and arm looks more "toned", I use that word very loosely. Still have a long way to go, but when I look at this it makes me feel real good!  I was so happy with how I looked that day.  The dress, the make up, you would have thought I was the one getting married!

This is me last weekend, partying it up!
Love this top (NYC 17$!), granted it is a 2X, I swear these breasts are a curse, but that is an entirely OTHER post!

Have a great day!
P.S.  I decided to join another challenge (the more the merrier right?)  Check it out here.  In a nutshell you have to loss 10 lbs in a month, the only rule is you have to post your weight every Friday on Fit to Fab's Blog , today I was 229 so I need to be 219, wish me luck!

7 comments:

Tammy April 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Hey girl!! So glad you joined in on my challenge..how exciting!! I'm meeting some new people!! Your goal weight is the same as mine...170. We'll get there...this is just the boost we need to get this show on the road!! :)

Dee Dee April 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Love the Pics. You look great!

PhluffyPrincess April 2, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

SO glad we're doing the challenge together! 10 lbs - woot, woot!!! Those pictures are really inspiring! I took some of myself today *face grimace* staring at my back rolls was difficult, but necessary. I can't wait for my 1/2 mark photos! lol.

Tammy April 2, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

I posted a badge for our challenge...feel free to stop by and pick it up if you want to display it on your sidebar! :)

Amberly April 3, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

Huge Difference! I bet you FEEL the difference... and I bet it feels wonderful. Keep up the good work :o) Amberly

Running Diva Mom April 4, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Just found your blog -- looking forward to following your journey -- keep up the great work! :-) HAPPY EASTER!

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Great Gosh you look AMAZING!!!! You are definitely doing the damn thing...this is a fabulous idea, looking back on the past to see where you are going in the future. I may have to steal this from you! :D Keep up the great work my Friend, you're doing great!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates