How Low Can You Go

Seeing Stars

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This star system is the best!  It really has me motivated.  I was going to reach for baklava (Greek dessert) today and then I said no, then I won't get a star. I am feeling great and I know that I am going to be down for the weight in Friday (Beach Challenge) and Sat. (My regular weigh in)

Yeah!  If you could see me threw the computer I am doing a dance all over the keyboard.  I put on a skirt today and it was so loose that I had to pin both sides. *Cartwheel*

On another note, I hate when people come to an exercise class and do their own thing!  Why are you there!?  Today we had this boxing class and this lady was doing her own program. This annoyed me to death.  She wasn't moving with the rest of the class, I almost kicked her in the head.  We're are punching and she is doing shoulder presses! UHHHHHH!

Have a great night!

5 comments:

Dee Dee April 7, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Congrats on the skirt! That always feels good. On the lady, Why come to the class?

Crys April 7, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Love the star system idea! I do Weight Watchers and I track my food online. When you meet your healthy guidelines (water, veggies, dairy, etc) a little happy face pops up. I live for those happy faces! Whatever keeps you going and motivated I guess! :)

Tammy April 8, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Awesome on the skirt....and I laughed my ass off at you wanting to kick that woman in the head, lol, you sound just like me! :)

Ro April 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

HA! too funny at you roundhouse kicking that lady. I know the feeling...LOLLLL
Yay on the skirt. Just give that bad boy away!!!

LC April 8, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

LOL!! Yea, I hate when people go rogue in a fitness class. It's like you want to tell them to "Get out"!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates