How Low Can You Go

I`m A Loser Baby, So Why Don`t You Kill Me....

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I locked my keys in my car today.  At first I thought I dropped them, I went all around the mall looking for them. Retracing my steps, asking all the stores and I was about to give up. I went back to the car to see if they fell out of my jacket and there they were on the seat. Luckily my parents have another set so I waited for my dad to bring them to me.  Thank You!

Because of this fiasco, I was late for Bootcamp, so I didn't go to the class I just did my own thing.  It was great. 30 minutes of stairmaster, some legs and some assisted pull up machine.  I am very excited, things are coming up roses on the scale, I will not tell you yet, you will have to wait until tomorrow and Saturday.  Tomorrow`s weight in for the Beach Challenge, is going to blow you all away. I am really happy with the progress that I am making.  When you are focused you can do anything!  I am in a good place and I hope that I stay here for as long as I can.  I can taste feel myself saying buh-bye to the 220`s and bonjour to the 2teens!  Don`t think that I am going to make my water star for today, but I am going to try until my head hits the pillow! Decided to drink the last bottle while I read and commented on blogs, see you guys are always there for me.

5 comments:

Nona April 9, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Well done you!!! Can't wait to hear your numbers.

P.S. Bootcamp sounds scary!!! :P

Tammy April 9, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

My eyes damn near fell out of my head when I read your weigh-in comment this morning, lol....I'm just clarifying. Your starting weight last week was 229, today you're 219.8, for a loss of 9.2 lbs, RIGHT?????? :)

Tammy April 9, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

AWESOME!!! YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the clarification! :)

M April 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I can't wait to see your next post!

LadyRoz April 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

i locked my keys in the car so many times that the roadside assit i pay for told me not to call them any more...lol.. good job

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates