How Low Can You Go

Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming....

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

This is what I did when I got of the scale this morning.  No seriously. I pushed my bed aside and did a cartwheel. I kid, I kid. When I looked down, I saw 219.8, I almost fainted. I am so ecstatic.  For the Beach Challenge I was 229 and not 219.8, that is a loss of 9.2.  Woot, woot!  Last week when I weighed in, I was on my period, but still I am so happy.  I hope that it stays this way for the weight in tomorrow.  This is the lowest that I have been since 2003! Wow! Had some dressing that had blue cheese in it, so I feel a little ill. I always forget that blue cheese makes me sick, but it tastes so good!

7 comments:

PhluffyPrincess April 10, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

CHEATERRRRRRR! No just kidding! Gurl, that is awesome! I've noted from your blog that you retain quite a bit of water during your cycle, so I am sure tomorrow it will be the same. Congrats! WOOT WOOT!

LC April 10, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Wow....9.2 lbs!! That is awesome!!

Dee Dee April 10, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Congrats! Keep up the great work!

M April 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

I'm so happy for you!

3minuteslimdown.com April 11, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

YAY! Congrats. I love seeing people reach their goals one pound at a time, and 9 pounds is a huge accomplishment. Keep up the great work!

At www.3minuteslimdown.com, we offer a reshaping product that reduces your size up to 3 sizes in just minutes. The garments also reshapes your body. With a solid diet plan, you would reach your goals in no time!

Good luck in your weight loss adventure!

www.3minuteslimdown.com

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Congratulations!! Way to go!!

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

AWESOME JOB!!!! Congratulations on all the hard work you put in to accomplish this goal!! Keep it up!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates