How Low Can You Go

Merci! Arigato! Thank You!

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks for all your comments yesterday, you guys are great.  I appreciate all your support.  Even those readers who don't comment, I know you're there!  THANK YOU!  Commenters, a HUGE thank you!  NEW FOLLOWERS welcome!

Today I felt like a million dollars.  I went back to work after being off for 5 weeks.  The students were so happy to see me.  I got alot of hugs and compliments, it made me feel so good, even kids that I do not teach this year had well wishes for me.  I have never been happier to be at work.

I did Muscle Challenge and Zumba and I am feeling amazing.  In Muscle Challenge we had a set of 12, 10, 8 and 5 pound weights and we did various drop set exercises (you start with the 12 pounds and work your way down for a certain number of reps). We did lunges across the room, skipped and did lots of floor work.  I LOVED IT!  I am the type of person that likes loves to be pushed, that is what I am paying for right? The harder it is the better.  I never complain that something is too hard.  I love sweating and that good muscle burn you get.

A few things that I have noticed about myself:

  • I have good cardio, I can jump rope and do other similar type of activities and not feel tired.
  • I can now do jumping jacks, my breasts are still big, but I feel alot better doing jumping activities, I really couldn't a few years ago.
  • I don't cheat in class, if the teacher says do 100 sit ups, I do 100, even if it takes my twice as long as the others
  • My legs and arms are strong
  • My core needs work, anything core related (planks, v-sits, etc...)  I have to take breaks but it is getting better
  • I am strong, I even impress myself sometimes
Tomorrow they are having Zumba by candle light ( to promote one ladies homemade soy candles) followed by a wine and cheese.  Not sure how long running will be, so I will try to make it.  Sounds like a fun time.

Can you believe tht December is here!???? CAHRAYZAY!

P.S. Oh na na what's my name....LOL ;)

4 comments:

Tim November 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

After reading the list of things you've noticed about yourself, all I can say is please email me some of your determination! You have enough to go around to all of us!! You go girl! :)

Anonymous,  December 7, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Anonymous,  December 8, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

显然有很多知道这一点。我想你在某些功能的优点也。继续工作,非常出色!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates