How Low Can You Go

November Goals

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010



Everywhere I turn click, bloggers have November goals, I guess I will make a few also.

  1. Get to 200 pounds (I tend to loss weight so slowly, I would have with 203)
  2. Run 50K this month, hopefully the Dr. will give the OK that I can get back to running next week.
  3. Workout 6 times a week
  4. Drink at least 2 L of water a day
  5. Try a new class each week
Very doable.

I am 8-9 pounds away from 200!  WOOOO HOOOOO!  Official weigh in tomorrow.  I am going to ask the Dr. if I can run Sat.  I really want to.

2 comments:

Tim November 4, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Good luck with your goals!

I might try doing a monthly goal list. It sounds like a good idea.

Tim

timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com

Monique November 5, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Best of luck on your goals.you can do it!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates