How Low Can You Go

Tags and Stuff

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

I was over at In Search of My Thinner Side and the following questions were posted to answer.  Feel free to take any of them and answer them on your blog.  Readers, you know I love this stuff!

  • Name the furthest place you have been from home.
Tokyo, Japan!  I lived there for 2 years and it was the best two years of my life.  Hopefully, I will be able to go back one day and visit.  Honestly, the nicest people in the world. once they warm up to you.

  • What is the most physically demanding thing you have ever done?
To this day I still say that Spinning is the most demanding workout I have done to date.  I was devastated when my gym cancelled all the aerobics classes , including Spinning. I had become a pro.  I am never going to forget the first class I did, I thought I was going to die.  You need to be in shape before you tackle Spinning.  If you have a chance I HIGHLY recommend you try it, please try at least 3 classes before you judge though.  I always find it funny when people come to the class for the first time and they do not know what they are in for, especially men, they either sit the whole class or they walk out.
  • How long have you been blogging and what was your original reason for starting?
I started on January 3rd.  I had been reading weight loss blogs for awhile and I kept saying to myself, "I can do this!".  When I gained almost 20 pounds in 4 months, I finally said, "Let's get this blarty (blog party) started!"
  • What is the best thing that happened to you in 2010?
Playing mas in Toronto Caribana in August.  I was with all my friends and we had an amazing time. Celebrating my 30th birthday in August was also fantastic.

  • What is something that you bought this year that you wish you could have taken back to the store?
To be honest, I rarely have purchases that I regret.  Nothing really comes to mind.
  • If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I wouldn't mind a few years in Dubai, maybe even Brazil or Germany.  I love languages and would love to have functional use of another one.  Also, I am so over Canadian winters, so somewhere hot would be great.
  • Are you planning on making New Year's resolutions?
Yes a few, get to my goal weight of around 172, so I can finally say that I have lost 100 pounds.  Run a half marathon would be a nice accomplishment also.
  • What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
When we went to Myrtle Beach in 1990 the whole family, it was one of the few family vacations that we took where we stayed in a hotel and did all kinds of touristy stuff.  It was great.

Questions for others.....
  • If you could be on any reality TV show which would you choose and why?
  • Did you ever hurt someone and wish you could apologize?  Who was it and what would you say?
  • I just gave you 25, 000$ to spend on yourself ONLY, what would you do?
  • You have a free vacation to anywhere in the world, where are you going?
In other news, can I just say that I went into Lululemon and I saw the following things that I want:

Running Gloves (They have a thumb flap for texting....who texts while they run???)

Ear Warmer

In None Scale Victory News...
     I was trying on winter jackets because the one I have is old and too big.  For fun I tried on a beautiful wool DKNY coat in a 14 and it almost fit!  Most XL fit but they were a little tight in the boobies.  This is great!  Considering the last coat I had was a size 20 this is fantastic!

4 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 8, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Nice answers thanks for doing the tag. Japan seems so nice I always wanted to go there. Don't you just love when you can wear a smaller size? Congrats! (Oh I will email you today I had a busy weekend)

Ro November 8, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

You know I LOVES these too Haneefa...
I liked this post and I agree abt spinning. The 1st time I tried it I HATED it my ass (or where an ass is supposed to be) hurted so so sooo very bad!
But I went back anyway and I began to love it. I was abt 210 when I first gave it a try...
Also.....*hangs head* while jogging my mind is always racing so if I think of something I don’t wanna forget I will send out a quick text…..mispelled and all..LMAO
I would love to go to Japan...
Ok I’m done and I will be doing these today or tomorrow.
Have a great week chick!

Ro November 8, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

OMG...I also wanted to say *high fice* on that jacket girlie...
that is really a GERAT NSV.
Congrats!

Rusti November 8, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

I did not weigh in on friday, however I did weigh in this morning. +1.5lbs
I dont know if this still counts?
~RustiAnn

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates