How Low Can You Go

Insert Title Here

>> Tuesday, November 16, 2010

    Still up 5 pounds, I really hope I can tackle most of it by Friday, if not this will be the largest gain ever (I am so dramatic, but it is so true).  I am drinking water like it is going out of style.  I am eating clean like I am about to compete.  I am still not feeling as good as I did last week, but I will discuss this with the Dr. when I go on Friday. 

Did I ever tell you guys that I am obsessed with people's heights? I think that it should be a prerequisite on all weight loss blogs that the writer put their height somewhere.  Sure you are 200 pounds, but if you are 5'11 it is a different story than if you are 5'1.

Just sayin.

Please never buy this.

Random thought:  I was listening to Boyz II Men last night, their acapella stuff,  they just don't make music like that these days.

12 comments:

Miesha Roshawn November 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

I agree with your random thought about Boyz II Men...what happened to that kind of music??? BTW...I am 5'5...173.8 LOL!!

Ro November 16, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

lol...good post. random but true. If you don’t get down by Friday it will prob be Saturday (insert silver lining)
I never thought about height DUH. Im 5 6 I think. or maybe I just wanna be. I’m gonna measure myself ay the gym I’m prob 5 5 and a half See now you got me thinking all random
:-)

ERICA November 16, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

I'll totally go add my height to my about me...but I think the progress pics help.

THANK YOU!!! I just found my stocking stuffers for this year. PX90 what ever I want a "situation" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Single Ma November 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Aww, I hope the gain is just sodium from the weekend. The water will definitely help. Hope you feel better soon.

LOL @ height disclosure. It definitely pains a better picture. I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs, will say that from now on when I mention my weight.

I'm Annie November 17, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

I like knowing people's height as well.

My 375 lbs seems a lot better knowing I'm 6 feet tall.. right? Right?

*sigh*

:)

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 November 17, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Love your blog! Posting that "Situation" video...priceless! I need a good laugh.

Thanks

Anonymous,  November 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

LOL, I'm 5 3 and I always say that I'm not fat, I'm just short. If I were like 5 10 then I'd be banging. LOL

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

I hope the weight well come off by Friday's weigh in I think its possible especially if it's just water weight/bloating from sodium.

The situation workout DVDs seriously? seems like a joke to me. I don't even like him or that show

Tammy November 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

5'10 and 248 lbs. :) Shooting for 170.

Shea November 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

LOL, I thought I was the only person that scoured weight loss blogs for height! I makes a big difference in your perception. I am 5'5".

Getting Phat,  November 18, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Boyz II Men were just here for TWO shows, and I was at them both and met them after the show AND took pictures with them. I've loved them for 20 years!! And I totally agree with you...we need real music! I'm 5'6 and weigh 200. I've lost 25 pounds but am stalled trying to get to my goal of 150. : )

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates