How Low Can You Go

5K Done!

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

Ran my 5 K today and it was great, towards the end I had a little pain in the back of my ankles, anyone ever have that?  I did it in 40 mins. Burned about 515 calories.  Tomorrow the plan is Weight class and Zumba and then free Zumba in the afternoon.  I would like to get a run in there, but I am not banking on it.  Just remembered that I have the Santa Shuffle race in 2 weeks, YIKES!  Want to have a time under 32 minutes, but I am a little rusty, haven't raced since August.  Also snow is coming tomorrow nice (1-2 cm) double YIKES, this will be the first time I will run in the winter.

Bed Time!

3 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 20, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

You have a busy day! Good luck with everything

Ro November 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

WAY TO GO!
Get it in Haneefa!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates