How Low Can You Go

Done and Done!

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tight and Toned Weight Class--CHECK
Zumba class this morning--CHECK
Zumba class in the evening--CHECK
Size 14 Skirt --CHECK

Yeah me!  Did everything I set out to do and I got a skirt in size 14, first time in 7 years, CAHRAYZAY!

Tomorrow running club 7K. 207 hear I come!


My new best friend is my foot soak machine, this was a gift that I neglected until recently.  Lately my feet have been soar (they had a month off, they are probably confused),  so I have been using my vibrating heated foot soak for about 15 minutes a night. Ahhhhh, heaven.

Don't have a foot soak machine?  Take a plastic tub and fill it with warm water, add epson salts or any essential oil you have (peppermint is great).  Get a book/magazine and enjoy.  When you are done take a moisturing lotion massage and your done!

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Superwoman! I got tired just reading how much exercise you did today. Well done! The foot soak does sound relaxing I have to look into trying that.

Tim November 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Congratulations on the size 14.

Give yourself a huge pat on the back for all the hard work you've done to achieve that. Amazing!

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 November 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Get it girl!!! I love that! Size 14!!!!

Girlventures November 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

WOW! Impressive and good job on the size 14!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates