How Low Can You Go

Man Arms

>> Monday, November 22, 2010

This is my last week home and I am going to make the best of it.  When I go back to work I will not have the opportunity to workout in the day (unless I go for a short run), like I do now.  I also know that as soon as I head back to work, I will not have the luxury of eating on time everyday.  I am going to try and avoid as many treats as possible, even though we are heading in December holiday season.  I really want to make it to ONEderland by Christmas or New Year's, that would be so ONEderful  (hahaha).  I am about 10 pounds away, like I have said before I have never been below 203, so that in itself will be an accomplishment for the books.  Even if it does not happen I will make every effort so that this wish may come true.  As I tell my students, "As long as you gave 150% even if you only score 75% that is all that matters." Even if I only lose a few pounds, I will know that I tried my best.  Only obstacle I foresee this week is a party on Saturday and I will bring a healthy dish so that there will be one to eat from.

  Today's eating is on point. Now that I can workout again, I am going at it hard.

M- Muscle Challenge Class and Zumba
T- Tight and Toned or Chisel Circuit Class, 4K run, Zumba
W- Core Class? 4K run
T-Zumba, ChiselChallenge in the am, Muscle Challenge in the pm
F- Zumba Tone
S-Tight n Toned, Zumba
S- 8K Run

I know that it seems like a lot, but I can aim to do all of this and see what actually gets done.

In other news 15 in 15 challengers we have lost 132.3 pounds all together so far!  Yeah us!

P.S. I did Muscle Challenge and Zumba. In Muscle Challenge class, a woman said to the teacher that she is getting "man arms"  because you can start to see cuts in her arms and she doesn't like it. ARE YOU F--KIN KIDDING ME!??  I will take your "man arms" any day, *sigh*

2 comments:

Rusti November 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I second the "man arms" thing!!! I will take them any day over no definition lol!!! And DANG we are awesome, we have lost an entire person!!!!! WOOHOOO!!
~RustiAnn

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

lol I would take the man arms too! You have a busy week but I am sure you will complete it. 132 lbs is impressive I think I am going to make that my goal weight...

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates