How Low Can You Go

Two Weeks

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The surgery was 2 weeks ago, and I am finally starting to feel like my old self again.  I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since I have worked out and I have to go for another week before I can do anything.  This has been the longest I have gone with not working out for a long time.  I am pleased that I have not gained weight because I am being so strict with what I eat.  I think is because I know that I don't have that outlet to workout/run.  Being at home has its perks, no bake sales and no vending machines, no temptation.  When I go to the store, I am making smart decisions and really thinking twice about what I buy to eat.  I am sure that when I start working out again things will move a bit faster.  I would really love to make that ONEderland challenge by Christmas.  I only have about 9 pounds to go and I have 6 weeks, I can so do this!

4 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) November 9, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

You can definitely do it! It's good that you are doing so well post surgery. Keep up the good work :D

Amberly November 10, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

You can totally do this!?!?!?!?!

Corletta November 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

You can do this! Also, I am TOTALLY impressed that you haven't gained any weight while recovering. I think I would have comforted eaten just because. Go girl!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates