How Low Can You Go

Featured Challenger: Single, Sassy and Saved

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

She lost 5 pounds in the 15 in 15 Challenge last week and the is Week #5's Star of The Week: Single, Sassy and Saved!

Why are you in this challenge?
I am in this challenge because I need an extra push. I was slippin on my pimpin before this challenge and I seen this challenge as a new beginning.

What are the top 5 things you did this week to help you loss weight?
1. Track, track, track
2. WATER!!! My trainer has me drinking half of my body weight in ounces.
3. Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. I am doing this for the whole month of Nov and its so intense.
4. filling half my plate with veggies
5. Trying new recipes allows me to keep variety in my diet.

What is the best piece of advice you can give to challenges?
I would have to say don't pencil yourself or your health in. When you want to make a positive change in your life you have to be commited to it and if you keep making up excuses for things, then you will never acheive your goals.

What keeps you motivated?
Gosh, this is a hard question for me to answer.... I have so many things in my life that motivate me but I guess the main things are following other weight loss blogs and how great I feel after a hard workout or eating healthy for a day. Just reading other's stories, inspire me to to do my best. **** Oh while I am working out I am always picturing myself at a healthier weight and how amazing my shopping spree is going to be :o)

Favorite healthy meal/snack?
I love MorningStar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers!!!! I get a wheat thin bun toast it, garlic laughing cow cheese, cucumbers, and the pizza burger.... It's the most delish thing ever and I think its only 4 WW pnts

What are your weaknesses/downfalls and how do you deal with them?
I am addicted to food! Like I eat when I'm sad, happy, bored, busy, stressed, I eat all the freaking time. Since I joined WW it has made me mindful of what I am eating. Right now I am at another downfall even with WW and that is tracking what I eat. One of my goals for the month of November is to track everything no matter what.

If you could describe youself in one word (maybe two if you must) what would it be?
Vivacious!

What does being physically fit mean to you? Describe some characteristics both physical and mental
Being physically fit to me means not getting out of breath when I walk up the stairs, able to pick something off the ground without struggling, doing jumping jacks without worrying rather or not I will get a black eye from my boobs (lol). Right now I am trying to achieve health and happiness so when I get to the point wear I am healthy and happy then I know I am physically fit.


Thank you so much!  Look out for next week's feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates