How Low Can You Go

Spring Chick Challenge Week 4 and Week 5 Goals

>> Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 4 was better than week 3.  Weigh in showed 217.2 , so down 0.6. I will take it.  These are the things that I wanted to get down last week

  • Get 2 sessions of treadmill work in -I got this done, but the sessions were short and sweet (15-20 minutes).  Now that I am signed up for a few races, I want to increase the session number as well the length of time I spend running.  I would also like to get in a run outside.
  • Go to the gym every day - I went everyday except last Wed.  This week I am going to make it a full week this time
  • Drink at least 2 litres of water a day-Still struggling with this, the funny thing is that when I drink water out of 500 ml bottles, I can get more in, but whenIi drink from my stainless steel 750 ml bottle, I have trouble drinking more water, weird.
  • Eat properly, only have one small sweet a day- FAIL!  But better than last week.

Mini-Challenge This Week: No Caffeine


Is tea considered caffeine?  I will commit to no coffee and no soft drinks as of today, until next Wednesday.


This week:
  • Workout everyday (go to hot yoga on Friday and Tuesday)
  • Drink 2L of water a day
  • Get in 3 sessions on the treadmill
  • Only have 2 servings of starches per day
    Time to try and get back to 214!


    Tonight at the gym there are no fun classes, so I will just do my own thing. 


    By the way, even though I haven't seen a lose on the scale, my pants feel looser in the waist.  My problem is that my thighs are thick, so the thighs of pants fit close, but the waist is big.


    Have a great day!



    9 comments:

    Unknown February 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

    Great goals! If the scale isn't down as much as you like, try taking your measurements - you'll see inch loss rather than weight loss, especially as your trousers are already loose on the waist!x

    Anonymous,  February 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM  

    Great goals....The caffeine one would be tough for me because I have to have a cup of coffee at work or it will be a bad day, LOL

    Dawnya February 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

    Great goals!! You can do it. For the water thing. I drink 1 700 ml bottle in the care on the way to work every morning. Then I fill one up before I go in my office. I sip on that one all day. Then I have a 1L Dasani bottle of water that I place in the fridge at work all day. I take it out 5 minutes before I leave the office. I add Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch single (my fave is lemon lime splash). Shake it up...then I drink that on the way home.

    There goes your water!! Give it a try.

    Ima_do_it_2012 February 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

    Your goals sound great! I have the same problem with drinking from my stainless steel bottle as well. Weird!
    Good luck this week! Will read your blog off and on for inspiration, I have fallen off this last couple of days, but hope to get back on it.

    Erin February 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

    I am having the same pants problem!!!!!!! It's driving me crazy! My waist and hips have gotten so much smaller and my thighs seriously haven't changed at all.

    Unknown February 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

    It's great to have weekly goals! I'm going to take a page from your book, hopefully it will help me stay motivated throughout. Best wishes!

    Dina February 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

    I feel you with the pants and water issues. I can drink large amounts of water from small bottles...probably because it doesn't seem as daunting.

    Good luck this week, great goals!

    Tim February 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

    Avoid the 750ml bottle and stick to 500ml if it works better. I'm the same. The large the bottle, the less I wanna drink outta it.

    Post a Comment

    Drop Me A Line!

    Powered by Blogger.

    Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates