>> Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Week 4 was better than week 3. Weigh in showed 217.2 , so down 0.6. I will take it. These are the things that I wanted to get down last week
- Get 2 sessions of treadmill work in -I got this done, but the sessions were short and sweet (15-20 minutes). Now that I am signed up for a few races, I want to increase the session number as well the length of time I spend running. I would also like to get in a run outside.
- Go to the gym every day - I went everyday except last Wed. This week I am going to make it a full week this time
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day-Still struggling with this, the funny thing is that when I drink water out of 500 ml bottles, I can get more in, but whenIi drink from my stainless steel 750 ml bottle, I have trouble drinking more water, weird.
- Eat properly, only have one small sweet a day- FAIL! But better than last week.
Mini-Challenge This Week: No Caffeine
Is tea considered caffeine? I will commit to no coffee and no soft drinks as of today, until next Wednesday.
- Workout everyday (go to hot yoga on Friday and Tuesday)
- Drink 2L of water a day
- Get in 3 sessions on the treadmill
- Only have 2 servings of starches per day
Tonight at the gym there are no fun classes, so I will just do my own thing.
By the way, even though I haven't seen a lose on the scale, my pants feel looser in the waist. My problem is that my thighs are thick, so the thighs of pants fit close, but the waist is big.
Have a great day!