How Low Can You Go

Happy Friday Bloggers!

>> Friday, February 10, 2012

     I hope that today finds you trying to be the best you that you can be!

Last night I headed to Bootcamp Circuit and she whooped our a**es. 100 squats, 90 jumping jacks, 80 mountain climbers, 70 dead lifts to upright rows, 60 lunges, I can't remember the rest but the worst was the 30 burpees.  I swear I thought I was going to throw up.  When that was all over we had 5 minutes left, so we did modified suicides, joy. Since I smoked crack before the class, I decided to stay for Sweatshop class (actually the crack I had smoked was actually a chocolate bar I had purchased to support a friend's child's daycare).  No biggie, because after the two classes I felt great!


Today we are tubing and and then later I am heading to Bootcamp and hopefully Hot Yoga.


Packed a bunch of fruits so that I won't have to buy crap at the tubing hill #winning


Have a great day!

10 comments:

safire February 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

Great job kicking your own ass :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. Bradley February 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Awesome workout except for the burpees.. I hate them so much.

Trina February 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

LOL @ Smoking Crack! Girl that bootcamp workout sounded like a day at CrossFit. GREAT JOB! Burpees SUCK! At CrossFit we say Buck Furpees! LOL!

Trina February 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

LOL @ Smoking Crack! Girl that bootcamp workout sounded like a day at CrossFit. GREAT JOB! Burpees SUCK! At CrossFit we say Buck Furpees! LOL!

Dina February 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

I hate burpees...but you had a great workout! Keep it up :)

Ro @ Eat Live Move February 11, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

Sounds intense but it's certainly worth it!

Maren February 11, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

You are such a hardcore weight lifter! I feel a bit jealous because I want to be able to do it too - but I will, one day. You rock!

Unknown February 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

I'm scared just reading about your workout! Keep it up!

Erin February 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM  

That workout sounds HORRRRRIFYING! I'm so impressed that you got through and went for more.

Tim February 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

I'm allergic to any kind of workout like the one you described! Crazy!!!! LOL

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates