How Low Can You Go

Friend Making Mondays

>> Monday, February 6, 2012

This weekend was terrible; get together after get together, food, food and more food.  I had a migraine on Sunday so no workout. Let me just say that I am glad it is Monday (crazy I know) and I am open to starting a new week.

Check out desperatestudent, I stole saw this on her blog and I love it!  I REALLY love filling these things out.


Habits

  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate?  I am queen of procrastination, the sad thing is that I produce better when I leave things for the last minute, I work better under pressure.
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? Yes!  I believe that this has been instrumental in my weight loss.  During the week I usually have oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar and a cup of tea and hot water with lemon.  One the weekend, when I have more time I will have eggs with toast or an omelette.
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Maybe an hour, sometimes when i am on a machine at the gym I will watch a bit of TV.
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  I have always had a weakness for the telephone.  I am the type of person who loves to stay in touch and I will often call my friends.  Second on my list is texts, they are quick and to the point.
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Evening during the week and morning/mid afternoon on the weekends.
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? I try to.  I find my gym time is a great time to reflect.
  7. How often do you make your bed? Almost never.
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  I might not write EVERYTHING down, but I do plan what I am going to have for lunch at work so that I am not eating crap all day. 
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Alarm goes off at 6:30 am, but I usually get up at 7:30 (don't ask).  I get ready ,eat and I am out of the house by 8:30 latest.
  10. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day.

7 comments:

Yum Yucky February 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

hey Haneefa! it's cool to know more about you. have an awesome week!

Desperate Student February 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

Glad you're liking the friend making monday posts! They are fun to fill out, and read :) I have the same problem with waking up in the morning, haha

ChiChi February 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

I like reading your friend making post! So much so, that I put it on mine! LOL. Have a great week!

Trina February 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM  

I just throw my comforter over the bed. It somewhat looks made up. I wish I had maid service like at hotels.

Anonymous,  February 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

LOL, I'm the same up with my bed....I just get up and go. My husband always says I need to make up the bed since I'm the last one to get up in the morning but I always put it off....Glad I'm not alone.

Tim February 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

I could never set my alarm 2 hrs before I leave the house! That'a crazy!! haha

Ro @ Eat Live Move February 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

It's great getting to know you!

I may have to steal this myself. :)

Blessings!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates