How Low Can You Go

Spring Chick Challenge Week 7

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hey Party People, 
     How is life treating you?  Life on this side of the computer is fair to fine.  The weather is really looking up and that makes me happy.  Sad to say that global warming is real, because this has been the "best" winter that I have experienced here in Montreal in a LONG time; mild temperatures and little snow.  I know that this makes me happy, but at the same time I have to question what is going on with our planet if only a few year's ago we were getting tons of snow... Enough of that rant, I weighed in at 218 yesterday, that is down 0.8, I'll take it I guess.

Week 6:
  1. Gym 6 times Went 5 times,workout out at home the other time
  2. 2L of water a day 3/7 days
  3. Hot Yoga: Friday and Tuesday No and No
  4. Run 3x this week No
Wow this week was weak. I really did not meet my goals, this is really sad.  Now I have to look at WHY I didn't reach my goals.
  1. Gym Goal: well that one was practically met, so I will leave it alone.
  2. Water:  I just cannot get the hang of this.  I struggle so hard.  When I am at the gym it is easier.  But during the day I am just not thirsty.  I am going to buy a case of water and set aside 4 water bottles (2 L) and tell myself that I have to drink these four bottles in a day, maybe that will work.
  3. Hot yoga:  Just could not go at the times that they were offered.
  4. Running:  Just have to get out there.  I went and bought a pair of running gloves and the weather is much better, so I am ready to hit the road.

Week 6 Mini Challengeall water, all week, I must say that this went well, there were only 2 occasions I drank something other than water.  One was on Saturday, when I went to the brunch and they had the best smelling coffee, so I had a few cups and Sunday I went to the movies and had a slushie.

Week 6 Review
  • How many goals did you reach? One, I have purchased something in size 12.
  • What are you most proud of? Unfortunately, I do not have much to be proud of.  I guess that I am generally proud that it has been almost 5 years and I have still kept most of my weight off.
  • Do you have any words of advice? My words of advice are the same words that I would give myself.  DO NOT GIVE UP.  Even when things look bad, real bad, don't give up.  Everyday there is a new chance to be the best you, that you can be. It is never too late to start.

Week 7 Goals
  • Are you keeping them the same...? YES
    1. Gym 6 times 
    2. 2L of water a day
    3. Hot Yoga: Tuesday
    4. Run 3x this week
  • Are you switching it up? I am going to try what I stated above about the water to try and get more in.
  • What has become like a habit? Nothing specific that I didn't go before.
MINI CHALLENGE.... Eat with smaller platers and/or utensils.... Funny, I already kind of do this, so it should be hard.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Desperate Student February 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

I have a really hard time with water consumption too. If the trick you've set up for yourself works I'd love to hear about it. Even if this week wasn't PERFECT, it was still pretty damn good. You said that you love the gym and so maybe you don't see it as much as I do when I read the posts, but DAMN you work out tons and HARD. I think you've said earlier that eating is where you have trouble and I can understand that, bad food tastes soo good. But you are a HERO when you workout and I hope you feel proud of it! xx

Maren February 16, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

I hear you on the water. It's so weird, because some days I can drink sooo much without any effort, other days nothing. What did help was getting a great bottle that invites drinking, maybe that can help?

And I agree with the previous comment, you are a true hero when it comes to working out - be proud of that!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates