>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Hey Party People,
How is life treating you? Life on this side of the computer is fair to fine. The weather is really looking up and that makes me happy. Sad to say that global warming is real, because this has been the "best" winter that I have experienced here in Montreal in a LONG time; mild temperatures and little snow. I know that this makes me happy, but at the same time I have to question what is going on with our planet if only a few year's ago we were getting tons of snow... Enough of that rant, I weighed in at 218 yesterday, that is down 0.8, I'll take it I guess.
- Gym 6 times Went 5 times,workout out at home the other time
- 2L of water a day 3/7 days
- Hot Yoga: Friday and Tuesday No and No
- Run 3x this week No
- Gym Goal: well that one was practically met, so I will leave it alone.
- Water: I just cannot get the hang of this. I struggle so hard. When I am at the gym it is easier. But during the day I am just not thirsty. I am going to buy a case of water and set aside 4 water bottles (2 L) and tell myself that I have to drink these four bottles in a day, maybe that will work.
- Hot yoga: Just could not go at the times that they were offered.
- Running: Just have to get out there. I went and bought a pair of running gloves and the weather is much better, so I am ready to hit the road.
Week 6 Mini Challenge: all water, all week, I must say that this went well, there were only 2 occasions I drank something other than water. One was on Saturday, when I went to the brunch and they had the best smelling coffee, so I had a few cups and Sunday I went to the movies and had a slushie.
Week 6 Review
Week 7 Goals
Have a great day!