How Low Can You Go

Friend Making Mondays on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 14, 2012

As per usual, I am a bit late on this.  Friend Making Mondays comes courtesy of http://www.alltheweigh.com/ .


FMM: Before Photos

 

  1. Are you on a weight-loss journey?  Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now?  Yes, I have lost about 54 pounds.  I am still trying to get rid of another 45.
  2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera?  I like pictures, I am blessed to have a beautiful smile and I like to show it in pics. 
  3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? Yes!  I have old pics in my room and when I look at them, I say to myself that I NEVER want to go back there.
  4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? I post pictures of myself every once in awhile.  I should have a progress page like most other bloggers (added to things to do list)
  5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)  Here you go (Yikes!)


March 2007- Me at around 272



Jan. 2012
Now it is your turn!

7 comments:

ChiChi February 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Girl you look awesome!! What a difference. You looked good in both pics, but last one...you are bangin!!! Girl you need to bring that fire to the states!!

Big Girl February 14, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

I've been reading your blog for a while and thought it would be cool to participate in the Friend Making Monday.

Enjoy reading your blog and keep fighting the good fight!

Erin February 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

Wow, you look AWESOME! Like a brand new person!!! Great transformation :-)

safire February 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Great Q&A! Loved learning more about you.

Congratulations on your success. You look fabulous :) Super inspiring.

ps. Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

Miss Felicity February 28, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

You look amazing, how much weight have you lost!?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates