How Low Can You Go

Get To Know Me!

>> Wednesday, February 29, 2012

    Anyone who reads this blog on the regular knows that I love this stuff.  Thank You Miss Felicity for this!

1. Who am I?  I am fun and fun loving.  I am genuine and creative.  Intelligent and funny.
2. Who knows me best?
A knows me pretty well, my Mom does also.
3. How old am I? (Or how old do I feel?)
I'm a 20 year old in a 30 year old's body.
4. The most important thing in my life is…
To make everyday count, live life to the fullest 
5. I always carry… 
my cell phone!! 
6. Something I always do is
listen to soca music!  Trini to the bone!
7. I’m at my happiest when…
I'm with my friends sharing laughs and relaxing OR when I am on vacation
8. On a Monday morning, you can find me…
at school working
9. My favorite mode of transportation
my two legs
10. My eyes are… ok, nothing special
11. My favorite material possession…
shoes!
12. To relax I like to…
surfing the net, reading, watching TV or chatting with friends
13. The town I live in is…
Montreal, Quebec, Canada!  The most European city in Canada, eh?
14. My worst habit is…
procrastination
15. My guilty pleasure is…
chocolate
16. When I look at someone the first thing I see is…
their height, I guess it is because I am 5'9''
17. I think __ are beautiful.
black men, something about the chocolaty skin....
18. One thing I can live without is…
selfish people
19. One thing people don’t know about me
 ...I am severely allergic to cats (sorry that is all I could think of!
20. My life is...
rather simple when I think about it.




Have a great day!

4 comments:

illiterate February 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

Trini to the bone! Love that! One of my roommates in first year was Trini and I developed an addiction to soca/dance hall! She loved to try and make me decipher all of the Trini slang and figure it out and I thought it was a blast too. Bladdow! I don't think thats how you spell it.. lol

safire February 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Montreal is on my MUST-GO places. It's definitely on the short list. How lovely that you live there :)

I love learning more about my fellow bloggers! THanks for sharing.

Maren February 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

It was great learning more about you :D

Tim March 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

I love these! I don't know anything about Montreal but I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates