How Low Can You Go

Off The Wagon and Into A Ditch

>> Friday, February 24, 2012

Bad
  • Haven't stepped into the gym all week, so busy
Good
  • Ran twice this week + race

Bad
  • Feel fat and gross
Good
  • Acknowledging this feeling and ready to get back to work next week
Bad
  • Going to Toronto this weekend to hang with my girls, this means eats and drinks
Good
  • Packed my gym clothes and all my friends have a small gym in their buildings
Bad
  • Not sure how likely it will be that I will actually get to said gyms
Good
  • Panama in 2 weeks
Bad
  • Panama in 2 weeks
I just realized I didn't Spring Chick this week!  Sorry, will have to skip and post next week.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

safire February 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM  

Have a wonderful weekend in Toronto! I love a girls' weekend :)

ChiChi February 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM  

Have a good time with your friends, some weeks are just off! You'll get back on it or you wouldn't posting. You will totally have a lot more good than bads!

Maren February 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

How great that you are packing gym clothes for your trip! That is fantastic. :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates