How Low Can You Go

Friend Making Monday: Actually On A Monday!!!!

>> Monday, February 20, 2012

Chichi has it first this week!  This is one of my favourite subjects!


FMM: Travel


  1. Where did your most recent trip take you? Hmmmm.  I went to NYC with my students last October but that doesn't really count.  I would have to say Trinidad last February for Carnival. 
  2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet?  If so, where?  Oh sooooo many.  I would LOVE to go to Dubai.  Maldives, Australia and Fiji are also on my wish list.
  3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? Over the years I have learned that I always pack too much, so I really try and pack as light as possible
  4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how?  I try to get as much physical activity when I travel as possible, swimming, walking, heading to the gym if the location I am staying in has one.  I like to sample to food of the place that I am in, so I have to say that nothing is off limits on vacation when it comes to food.
  5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Japan and Thailand.  Thailand is my FAVOURITE place on Earth.
  6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year?  Not really, as long as the place that I am going to is HOT.
  7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains?  I love the beach.  Beach all the way.  A beach ON a mountain would be cool....
  8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel?  That is the BEST way to travel baby!  Go out and explore the world!
  9. Do you collect anything in your travels?  Key chains and magnets.   They are small and easy to bring back.
  10. Where do you plan to go next?  Panama in a few weeks baby!

4 comments:

Dina February 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

I'm jealous of your travels! As soon as I start making money I have a huge list of where I'm going. Love the picture as well!

Maren February 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

Oh imagine going to the carnival in Trinidad... How fun that would be. And Panama!!!!

Tim February 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

I loved your pictures of the Trinidad Carnival which you took last year. I can't believe it's been a year already. I bet you're so sad!!! *big hugs* LOL

Enyonam February 22, 2012 at 3:47 AM  

I wish I traveled as much as you do. I'm jealous. Love the picture btw.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates