How Low Can You Go

Spring Chick Challenge Week 6

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wow, where have 6 weeks gone...Time to take a look back and see how bad I sucked this week (let us not beat around the bush, I was not at my best this week on any level). Weight is up 218.8 (up 1.6)
Last week:
  • Workout everyday FAIL, No workout on Wed. Thursday, I wasn't feeling well and Sunday I had a migraine (go to hot yoga on Friday NOPE and Tuesday YUP!
  • Drink 2L of water a day Struggling! but this weeks challenge is making this easy, peasy lemon squeezy
  • Get in 3 sessions on the treadmill Got in one outside run and one walk
  • Only have 2 servings of starches per day Fail #2
    Time to try and get back to 214! Fail #3

    Last weeks mini challenge: was no caffeine I goofed once and then had a cup of coffee to help my migraine (it worked at least)

    This Week:
    1. Gym 6 times
    2. 2L of water a day
    3. Hot Yoga: Friday and Tuesday
    4. Run 3x this week

    This weeks Mini Challengeall water, all week, I have been doing this since Monday and it is going well.

    Week 5 Review Probing Questions.

    Best moment: Being told that I look slim by a college

    Not so great moment: Seeing the scale go up and not being able to work out due to period pain and migraines

    Any funny stories: Sorry :(

    Are you where you hoped you would be in this journey: No.  Not at all, I started of so strong and now I struggling

    Tell why or why not?  I am good during the week, but then I have an event and shit hits the fan, I need to control myself more on the weekends. 

    Would you like a buddy for the last 6 weeks of the challenge: Sure

    Anybody wanna chat online sometime: I think I'll pass, son't really have time for this.


    In other news the Ottawa Half (in May) is supposedly SOLD OUT!  Good think I got my spot last week!   This makes me so excited.

    3 comments:

    Desperate Student February 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

    Glad you got into your marathon! Sorry this week hasn't been great for you. I wish I had an inspirational quote or some good advice handy but I don't. You know what you need to do, and migraines and cramps are a part of life. I'm not saying you need to push through the pain, but instead that I understand that life happens and you need to take care of you in those situations. Your goals for this week are awesome, and really you still had a pretty good week last week if you ask me, a lot of accomplishments, so thats awesome! Hope you're feeling better xx

    Maren February 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

    Really glad you got into that marathon! And I'm sorry you're struggling, I hope you find a way to pull through, because after hard weeks come good weeks. (Makes sense I guess :p)

    Unknown February 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM  

    Good luck with your race, I ran a half 2 years ago and I'm trying to get back there...back in shape!

    Post a Comment

    Drop Me A Line!

    Powered by Blogger.

    Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates