>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Wow, where have 6 weeks gone...Time to take a look back and see how bad I sucked this week (let us not beat around the bush, I was not at my best this week on any level). Weight is up 218.8 (up 1.6)
- Workout everyday FAIL, No workout on Wed. Thursday, I wasn't feeling well and Sunday I had a migraine (go to hot yoga on Friday NOPE and Tuesday YUP!)
- Drink 2L of water a day Struggling! but this weeks challenge is making this easy, peasy lemon squeezy
- Get in 3 sessions on the treadmill Got in one outside run and one walk
- Only have 2 servings of starches per day Fail #2
Last weeks mini challenge: was no caffeine I goofed once and then had a cup of coffee to help my migraine (it worked at least)
- Gym 6 times
- 2L of water a day
- Hot Yoga: Friday and Tuesday
- Run 3x this week
This weeks Mini Challenge: all water, all week, I have been doing this since Monday and it is going well.
Week 5 Review Probing Questions.
Best moment: Being told that I look slim by a college
Not so great moment: Seeing the scale go up and not being able to work out due to period pain and migraines
Any funny stories: Sorry :(
Are you where you hoped you would be in this journey: No. Not at all, I started of so strong and now I struggling
Tell why or why not? I am good during the week, but then I have an event and shit hits the fan, I need to control myself more on the weekends.
Would you like a buddy for the last 6 weeks of the challenge: Sure
Anybody wanna chat online sometime: I think I'll pass, son't really have time for this.
In other news the Ottawa Half (in May) is supposedly SOLD OUT! Good think I got my spot last week! This makes me so excited.