How Low Can You Go

A Good Day

>> Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today was a great day. Went to Eurostwp this morning. This class is a highly choreographed step class. It not only works my body, it works my brain to learn and memorize all the steps. I really love it though, the time passes so fast. I then went to Extreme Body Blast another fun time. I then headed to see Woman in Black with Daniel Rancliff aka Harry Potter. If you like horror movies this one is good, it is the classic horror not all that Saw/ blood and guts business.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

7 comments:

Desperate Student February 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Always love hearing about the different workouts you do. These two sound super fun! Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

Anonymous,  February 13, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

Thanks for the heads up on "Woman in Black" because I was debating if I wanted to see it or not.....I have to check it out.

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time February 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Way to go! I love step class. I hope to find an awesome step class in Atlanta outside of a fitness gym soon. Keep up to great work, you will be at your goal weight in no time!

Trina February 13, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

I think I am the only one that didn't like Woman In Black. My date had to wake me up twice. Maybe I was tired. IDK. LOL. Girl you are workin it out! I need to be more dilligent!

Trina February 13, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

I think I am the only one that didn't like Woman In Black. My date had to wake me up twice. Maybe I was tired. IDK. LOL. Girl you are workin it out! I need to be more dilligent!

Tim February 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

I've heard good things about that film. I'll have to check it out!

Unknown February 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

Class sounds good! Love it when time passes fast.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates