How Low Can You Go

Friend Making Mondays

>> Tuesday, February 28, 2012

     On a Tuesday...again.

Friend Making Mondays: What makes YOU beautiful?

Leave out all of the negative stuff, and concentrate on the beauty that’s within you – seen and unseen.



I have nice straight white teeth (no braces required)
I’m outgoing
I have beautiful skin
I have small ankles and wrists.
I have a knack for applying make up
I have a great sense of style
I can make anyone feel comfortable and welcomed
I am nice and tall.

3 comments:

Miss Felicity February 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

I love this-

"you is beautiful, you is smart, you is important <3"

I think thats how it goes. Anyways, how are you? Good to see your blog still doing its thang. Just wanted to pop in and say hi ;)

Ro February 28, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

Your Amazeballs ....and FLY :-)
I love this!

Tim February 28, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

Maybe because I am British but I haven't got a clue what Ro just said above me but it sounds good so I agree with her! LOL

I'll add another one to the list. You've got a great smile too! (I've still yet to see a picture where you aren't smiling!)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates