How Low Can You Go

How Could I Forget to Tell You?

>> Thursday, February 9, 2012


 I booked a vacation for March Break!  Yeah!  I will be spending 8 days in Playa Blanca, PANAMA!  I am so excited, we are going to be staying on a beautiful resort and I cannot wait to relax, kick back and do nothing but soak up the sun.  If you have been to Panama let me know how you liked it.  If you have been reading this blog for awhile, you know that I love vacations and travel.  I especially love the beach and the heat.


I am not going to stress about losing xx pounds for vacation.  I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and focus on controlling my eating when I am out.  This weekend, I have a birthday brunch and as long as I do not go buck wild, I should be fine.


Just as an aside, am I the only one that hates it when you have to be in pairs in fitness classes??? There is always that awkward moment when you are trying to make eye contact with someone to be your partner and then you get the shaft when they say that they are with someone else.  Then when you ARE paired up, if your partner isn't on the same skill level as you then shit hits the fan.  Personally,  I like to find a guy as a partner if there is one in the class, because I am forced to work harder because they are usually stronger.


Yesterday was my rest day, but I still got a walk in at lunch with a co worker.  I have been doing this more often.  Our work is not far from a lake and it is nice to walk by the water for half an hour. Tonight, I am heading to Core Conditioning and Bootcamp Circuit. Fun times.


Eating is going better and drinking only water is challenging, but doable.  When I want a hot drink I have hot water with lemon.  I miss my tea though.


Tomorrow we are going tubing with the school for Winter Carnival.  I love the exhilaration you get from speeding down the hill.

17 comments:

Enyonam February 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

I envy u. Wish I was the one going on a trip. I guess I will have to settle for details on your return. :-)

Ro February 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

Panama... *yes* I wanna GO!!!

Anonymous,  February 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

OMG I'm so jelly. I wanna gooooo, take me pleaseee. I swear your posts make me want to visit Canada even more. And yes, I hate being paired up in workout classes, just as much as I hate "turn to your neighboor and say" in church. Have fun on your vacation.

Jenna February 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Lovely blog!

I'm looking forward to following and catching up on your old posts.

I'm also trying to lose weight and I'm from Montreal too!!

ChiChi February 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

Panama!!! You go girl!!! That sounds like an awesome trip and it's in like 2 months! You definitely have something to look forward to!

Anonymous,  February 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

I want to go......I know you taking me with you, right???? LOL. But for real, that sounds like that is going to be very fun and relaxing.

Desperate Student February 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

That is so exciting! I'd love to go on a vacation like that but I've never left Canada, I don't even have a passport. Looks like a blast though. I agree, partnering up in any kind of space where you don't know people sucks balls and the best I can ever do is just grit my teeth and go with it. Looks like you have a busy night tonight, have fun! xx

Mitzi February 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM  

Yay!!! Panama!!! My Abuela is from Panama! You will have a great time :)
Please slide once for me!

Dina February 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

My cousin just went to Panama and told me it was beautiful. Take me with you?

Hannah February 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

ooh how exciting! you're going to have an amazing time!

LA,  February 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM  

Pleeeaaaase stay disciplined and come back on Monday with a good report saying that you had control over what you ate at the Brunch this weekend. I hope saying this does not offend you but I'm a dedicated reader, on your team 100%, and just want you to reach your goals. You are motivation, and readers in the blogsphere look up to you, so set a good example for us :)

So jealous about Panama too, that's exactly where I'd like to be right now!

safire February 9, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

Tubing sounds so fun!

I love vacations and your trip to Panama sounds amazing :)

Lethal Astronaut February 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

Sounds awesome! I'm very jealous...

Oh, and just noticed you've lost almost 20 pounds on your tracker...

Don't you think you might need to celebrate your loss by buying some nice shoes or something for your holiday? ;-)

Anonymous,  February 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM  

Oooo! Panama! Lucky lady :)

Ro @ Eat Live Move February 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM  

Your trip sounds divine! Can't wait to read/hear more!

Trina February 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

I like your plan to just keep doing what you're doing. LOL @ the partner issues. Girl I have always hated group/partner work, even in school (college included). Sometimes there is partner work in CrossFit. And let's just say, I feel sorry forever has to get me because I am not the fastest or the strongest. BUT I do try my hardest.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates