How Low Can You Go

Welcome To 2012

>> Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Bloggerversary to me! This is my second year blogging and I couldnot be happier. I have a great, strong following (I think) and love that I have a space to all my own to share my experiences. Thank you and a toast to many more years of blogging!
The last two days have been a world wind. New Year's Eve parties and dinners, left right and center.I have not had time to workout, gym had crappy hours anyway. But now I am back at it 1500%, I sat down today and mapped out workouts for the week.

On a side note, I wore these crazy platform pumps last night when I went out and this morning I feel like I did a million squats.

Tomorrow IaAm going to head to the grocery store and stock up on fish and veggies for lunch and dinner.

I will weight in tomorrow.

Hope 2012 is treating you well so far.

5 comments:

Erin January 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

Happy Bloggerversary to you! I just realized that today is my one year bloggerversary as well!

Maren January 3, 2012 at 5:28 AM  

Happy bloggoversary :)

Emily January 3, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

I share Maren's sentiment's:

Happy bloggoversary :)

Anonymous,  January 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Happy Bloggerversary to you! :)

Tim January 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Wow, 2 years! I love reading your blog, i've learnt so much from you and continue to do so.

Good luck in 2012

Happy Bloggerversary!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates