How Low Can You Go

A Few Questions and a Weekend Update

>> Monday, January 16, 2012

I love answering questions and I got these over on Tori's Blog.  Feel free to copy the question s and answer them on your blog:

1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?


Every birthday, my family and I go out to eat.  this is really the only time that we eat out. I usually like to go to an Szechwan restaurant.

2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?


To be honest my style has not changed.  I can spend less on my clothes now (plus sized clothes here in Canada is so expensive).  When I get to 199 I promised myself a Lululemon outfit.

3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?





My favorite muppet would have to be Kermit, I always found him so sweet and funny.  I love his relationship with Miss Piggy.  I am not a fan of his "new" voice though.
4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?

Lotion, I usually go with cocoa butter or vanilla scents. Bath/body sprays- mango, coconut all the way, I love the smell of anything sweet. Candels, I am cool with any smell.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

Real life, same old, same old. Blog land, have some new followers that I am really excited about.  I have started to follow quite a few new blogs that are keeping me entertained.


Weekend Update:

Friday:  Went to the gym and did bootcamp, man it was insane.  I really love this teacher, because he makes up do unconventional moves that really gets us going.

Saturday: Went to a great spinning class and then I went to crossfit open house.  Man that was a mistake, bootcamp the night before AND crossfit= very sore body.  My lower "abs" are so sore that every time I :cough, laugh, sneeze, go to the bathroom.  I am in pain (a good pain though).  I really wish I was rich and I could join crossfit as well as the gym, it is so much fun and a really good workout.  I can see how so many people love it.  I have been taking a warm bath with two cups of epson salts to relax my muscles.

Sunday: Went to the gym and did 35 minutes inclined walk on the tredmill and 25 minutes on the Stepmill, my body could not handel much more.

Tonight:  I am heading to Tabata and Spinning.

Have a great day!  Weight in tomorrow, yikes!



5 comments:

Erin January 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

Awesome job, sounds like you killed it over the weekend with your workouts!

Maren January 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

Wow, those workouts sound awesome! Fantastic! :) Good luck on your weigh-in!

Illiterate January 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Awesome job girl! Love lululemon, I can never find a store outside one of the major cities like Toronto or Ottawa though so I don't have any :( (not to mention student budget)

Tim January 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

The only time I go out with my family are at birthdays. It's something I must do more of in 2012!

Colt January 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

That's a lot of work put in - Good job!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates