How Low Can You Go

The Last Few Days...

>> Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thursday:
I went to Bootcamp Circuit with a new teacher that I love (partly thanks to the Spring Chick Challenge to try something new. I had to miss Kickboxing because of a meeting. The teacher whipped my ass and it felt good. I also took advantage of the steam room at the gym. I really don't know why I don't relax after a workout in this room more. The room is infused with eucalyptus and it is like heaven. I am really going to try and to go to the steam room after each workout more often. I also did 15 minutes of the treadmill.

Friday:
I was so sore, but still went to Bootcamp and Hot Yoga. It had been weeks (maybe even months) since I had been to Hot Yoga, I was so happy to be back and I must admit that I really wasn't that bad. Friday's at the studio it is a 5$ donation to take the 9pm class, I am really going to make more of an effort to go on Fridays. Also, as of Feb. 7th they are giving another 5$ class on Tuesdays at 3:30 pm given by a hot yoga teacher in training. So now I can go twice a week. My legs were so sore that I took a bath with two cups of Epsom salts and by Saturday my legs felt better.

Saturday:
Went to Body Design and tried Cardio Box, it was really fun. I thought the class was an hour, but it was really an hour and a half. Later that night, I went to visit my friend's newborn and ate way to much.

Sunday:
Only had time for 30 minutes of the Stair master, but chilled in the steam room for a few minutes. Ran into a friend from running at the mall and she thought I was injured because she hasn't seen me in so long. I told her I was just not in the mood to run anymore. I got home and realized that I have no excuse. I signed up for the Ottawa Half Marathon in May and a 5k at the end of Feb.

I know that I have gained since last week, this is both sad and unacceptable. To a new week.

8 comments:

Desperate Student January 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Wow, gain or not it sounds like you had a really great week. Props to you on trying those new classes. Also, congrats on the yoga! I'm only just starting to do harder classes and oh MAN is it hard! I can NOT hold a lot of the poses for the time they suggest! So I'm really proud you did well :) Glad you found time to relax as well. Great update xx

Erin January 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

No excuses - I like it!!! I think you're doing pretty awesome :-)

Mrs. Bradley January 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM  

YOu exercise is awesome. I love how you do all kinda cool stuff. I need some ppl like you in my local, real world. 1/2 marathon is so kick butt. One day... you and me... Miami ING.... 2013...?

LA,  January 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM  

You workout so intensely and are so dedicated to the physical components of weight loss so I'm wondering how you have been gaining for the past few weeks? Can you track for maybe three days or so what you eat on a regular basis? Are you eating high calorie foods, or just eating a lot of food? Do you think this is the cause of our gain despite your immense workout efforts, or is there another reason as to why you gain? Just asking because I've been through the same situation.
Best.

Tim January 30, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

I love the steam room but never seem to use it. Hmm! This is going to change from now on.

safire January 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

You are doing so well! Here's to another fantastic week!

Miesha Roshawn January 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

I'm tired just reading this lol! You did well :-)

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time January 31, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Looks like you had a great workout week!! Way to go!! :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates