How Low Can You Go

Pictures!

>> Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan. 1st PARTAY!  I LOVE this pic I find my legs look so slim.
NYE, I call this the Kate Middleton dress


When I look at these pics I have hope that I am going in the right direction. My numerous squats, dead lifts and hours on the Step mill are working to get my legs in better shape. In the first pic I can still see my tummy poking out trying to say cheese, but I guess I can deal with that.


Last night I went to Pilates, soooo hard. My core is extremely weak, but I am glad that I stuck it out.  I must admit that my 30 day yoga challenge taught me a lot of things that can be applied to Pilates.  I then went to Salsa class, I thought it was going to be more of a salsa aerobics, but it was actually a salsa lesson, it was fun, but I felt like I didn't burn enough calories (i.e. I didn't sweat enough).  So I headed to the gym and did 30 minutes with the Step Mill.


I am taking out my hair tonight, so I will have to head to the gym when I am done. I hope that I can make it to Spinning and then Sweatshop.


Have a lovely day and I am loving all the new followers that I have.  Thanks for reading! 


13 comments:

Illiterate January 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

You look gorgeous! Bonus points for the super cute outfits. xx

- DS

Alexia January 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

Your legs do look amazing :)

Anonymous,  January 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

Looking Fabulous! :)

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 January 13, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

You look freaking awesome Miss Haneefa!!! Rock it out girl!

Anonymous,  January 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

You look fantastic...you've got no business being jealous of anyone. Keep doing what you're doing.

Erin January 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

You look awesome!!!! I want those legs!

Nikki @ The Road to Less Cake January 14, 2012 at 6:51 AM  

You look gorgeous. You have lovely legs x

Tim January 15, 2012 at 4:50 AM  

Wonderful pictures. You are looking great!

BTW, I also think your watch in the 2nd picture is amazing. Even though I don't have too many, I do appreciate a great watch!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates