How Low Can You Go

I Got Tagged!

>> Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Lovelies, 
   Over the holidays, I was tagged by the hilarious Dee, always fashionable Ro and and motivational Ebbs.


11 Random Things about MissHaneefa:


1. I love public speaking and always used to volunteer to present first in school
2. Three out of the four members of my immediate family have our birthdays on the 12th, Mom: June 12th, Me: August 12th, Bro: October 12th
3. I was in the audience of a few Japanese game shows when I lived over in Japan, it was great, I got payed just to sit and clap.
4. I love travelling, especially the locations with  beaches, my favourites include Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic and Koh Phi Phi  any beach in Thailand.
5. My first REAL job was as a cashier at Foot Locker, I LOVED that job so much.  Always got to help cute guys, music was always on point.  Fun times.
6. My most embarrassing moment was in University, when the school had a sex fair, you know where they give out pamphlets and stuff.  I picked up a strip of condoms, on the bus ride home the bus jerked, my bag fell and all the condoms fell out.  Everyone stared at me, I was so embarrassed I got off the bus and it wasn't even my stop!  
7. Younger guys love to talk to me, a few months ago, I was talking to a guy in the club and I had to ask his age (I thought maybe he was 25), he was 21!!! That is 10 years younger than me!  Yikes! I guess I just look youthful? 
8. I travelled for a week in Bali by myself, fun times, but got a few questions from the locals as to where my `husband` was.
9. I love trying new things, I will try anything once. Activities,food, you name it, I live by the motto, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
10. I LOVE soca music, my parents are from Trinidad and Tobago and I was raised on it.  It gets me through all my workouts.
11. I love to read and can finish a good book in a day or two.


My answers to Dee's questions:

1. If you could change 1 thing in your life what would it be?  I would like to make more money.
2. What is your occupation?  I am a High School Science teacher.
3. What was your favorite song of 2011? Hmmmm, I love Don Omar's Danza Kuduro and LMFAO's Party Rock
4. What are you looking to most in 2012? Getting to under 200 pounds.
5. What type of car do you drive? Mazda 2
6. Have you ever been head over heels in love? Head over heels, nope.  In love, yes.
7. Ever do something that you are super ashamed of? When I was 18, I kissed another guy, while I had a boyfriend. Never did anything like that again.
8. What city do you live in? Montreal
9. What's your dream vacation? Maldives
10. Do you have a pet? Nope
11. Do you think the world will end in 2012? Nope


Ro's Q's:
1. What's your favorite cheat food:  Fried calamari
2. Ever had 2 dates on 1 night:  Nope
3. What's your go-to beauty item:  Lip gloss
4. What's your childhood nick-name: Haneefa (Not a big fan of my name being shortened)
5. Favorite movie of 2011:  Mission Impossible 4 I guess
6. Do you collect anything:  Key chains
7. Favorite Book of 2011: Hunger Games Trilogy
8. Favorite age so far and why: 23-25, the years I was in Japan
9. What's your go-to snack item: Fruit
10. Do you work in the field of your choice: yup
11. Paper or plastic: plastic I guess
12. What is your number 1 goal for 2012: Get rid of this last bit of weight


Ebb's Q's


1. What is your favorite exercise? I love anything challenging, bootcamp or hot yoga
2. Can you rap/freestyle? not well
3. What was your favorite album of 2011? hmmmm, didn't really buy any albums this year, but i will have to say 21 by Adele
4. What is your favorite meal of the day? BREAKFAST (just not at breakfast time, too early) 
5. Do you like chocolate (and yes I will judge you if you say no, LOL)? yes
6. Who is one person that has the biggest impact of your life? my mom
7. What is one of your goals for 2012? loss these last 40 pounds (see a trend)
8. Are you left or right handed? right
9. What is one place that you want to visit in 2012? Cuba(crossing fingers that this happens in March)
10. What is your favorite perfum? Anything sweet. I love Escada
11. And the last question, what is the biggest accomplishment that you achieve in 2011? Running my first half marathon.



Hope everyone is having a good start to the week.  Tomorrow I will post my Spring Chicken Challenge Round Up for week one.

5 comments:

Ro January 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

I totally died laughing at the condom story. and Maldives is a DREAM of mine as well.
Here's to a great week and knocking those lbs out!

Alexia January 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

That condom thing? I would have gotten off the bus earlier, too!

Maren January 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

Hahahaha, that condom thing :D

Anonymous,  January 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

I wish I had to time to Travel out of the country....your travels sounds so amazing.

Tim January 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

I loved Don Omar's Danza Kuduro. I don't even know how I found out about it because it wasn't even available over in the UK but it's brilliant. I just wish I knew what they were saying!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates