How Low Can You Go

Last post of 2011!

>> Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hey party people! I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. This is my last post of 2011. You all read about what I did in 2011. This post I will focus on what I want to accomplish in 2012.

1. Get under 200 pounds and hopefully to 172.
2. Try Crossfit and maybe TRX , I love trying new exercises anyone have any ideas? I have tried Zumba, Pilates, aqua fitness, hot yoga, pole dancing, what else is there?
3. Find the love of my life. Or at least someone to spend time with until he comes along.
4. Pay down at least 2 out of the 5 pieces of debt hanging over my head.
5. Run as many races as I can this year ( I think I ran 5 this year). Take my 5 k time to under 33 minutes, my 10k time to under an hour and four minutes and my half marathon time to under 2 hours and 31 minutes.
6. Make more money

There we go! Simple yet satisfying.

I am not looking forward to the next few weeks at the gym. It will be packed with "new year's resolutioners", oh well things will be back to normal by March break, it always is.

I wish you all the best. A very happy New Year, see you in 2012 (hopefully less of you ;) ), for more blogging, more workouts and more fun.

Love you to pieces!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  December 31, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Great 2012 goals and Happy New Year to you!

Miesha Roshawn December 31, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

Please things will be back to normal in three weeks lol! Attainable goals, love it!

Anonymous,  December 31, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Also, I tagged you in my blog so please check it out whenever you can :)

Maren December 31, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

I'd like to suggest a spin class, I really enjoy that. My butt doesn't, but oh well. ;)

Tim January 1, 2012 at 4:50 AM  

Good luck in 2012! Thanks for all the support you've shown me in 2011 :)

MS. Bad Mama Jama January 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

Happy New Year! I can relate to so many of your goals! I wish you success in 2012!

Mrs. Bradley January 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM  

Excellent goals... I started on mine and need to finalize it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates