How Low Can You Go

Spartan Race: You'll Know At the Finish Line

>> Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have signed up for the Spartan Race that will happen here in June 2012.  Last year, I wanted to do this "race", but it was the same weekend as the Ottawa Half Marathon.  This year it is 2 weeks later.  The Spartan Race is a 5K race with over 30 obstacles including; running over a fire pit and scaling walls.  Check out this video to see why I am officially crazy.



     I finally made it to the gym last night, it was great.  30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the step mill.  Tonight I am going to head back.  I am feeling much better than I did at the beginning of the week.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

Pockets January 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

Stopped by to read how you are doing. Looks like you are doing great. I see the pounds are dropping. Good luck on your plan. A SCC friend.

Dina January 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

Been thinking about doing this/Warrior Dash/something similar. I definitely need to look into it. Hope your week is going well!

ChiChi January 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

Can I be like you when I grow??? lol. Spartan Race that's awesome! There are a few people here at my job who started a team and are doing it in March. Keep it up!

Erin January 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Have fun with the Spartan! I've had many friends do similar things down here and I think they sound awesome (and really intimidating) - I think it's awesome you've signed up and I can't wait to read about it later.

Tim January 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

OMG! Yes! You are crazy!!!! Love it!

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time January 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM  

Best wishes to you and keep you the great work!! :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates