How Low Can You Go

Sigh

>> Thursday, January 26, 2012

    I was so tired after work yesterday that I drove myself home and not to the gym as planned. Tonight, I will be there, ready and willing.  I wanted to try that kick boxing class, but we have a meeting after work and depending how late it goes I may just have to go to Bootcamp and Sweatshop.  
   I have been very lax and I realised that this weight is not going to lose itself.  When I am focused and on point, I can lose a lot of weight (dear self, remember 6 pounds in one week??)  But when I am lazy, the weight starts to creep back up.


All, I have to remember is today is another day.

6 comments:

ChiChi January 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

You got this Haneefa! You are recognizing what you are going through. Just stay determined to stay the course and the weight will come off! Get it in tonight!

Kyra January 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Let me know how kickboxing goes. I have been wanting to try it, but know if I can hang!

Yum Yucky January 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

I agree with ChiChi. You know what to do, now it's time for ninja actions moves of determination, planning, and that deep down desire of "I want this really bad" to git it done! ;)

Emily January 27, 2012 at 5:54 AM  

Don't let yourself become lazy! You know what results you can get, so get them :D

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama January 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Keep going!! its awesome that you can identify and correct your weaknesses! We all aren't perfect, so just pick up and keep moving!

Maren January 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

Kickboxing sounds like a great idea!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates