How Low Can You Go

Friday!!

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

First of all I want to say thank you for all the nice comments that were left yesterday, you guys made my day! I went to Body Design class today and it was a killer. Multiple reps with light weights. My legs are killing me, I am sure they are going to be broken in the morning. I am going to try and make it to Zumba at 9:45 in the morning, but I love my morning sleep.

I have been eating tilapia for dinner with 2 sides of veggies and it has really been filling me up. I am sad because I have to go back to work Monday, I know that I really shouldn't be that sad since I have had 5 days more vacation than the average joe. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

4 comments:

Enyonam January 7, 2012 at 1:24 AM  

I tried tilapia for the second time on Monday. I think I can handle it with a lot of pepper and spices.

Have a great weekend too.

Mrs. Bradley January 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

I love tilapia. Its really my fav fish. Enjoy your weekend. #winning

Maren January 8, 2012 at 6:50 AM  

I've never triad tilapia, but I'm going to have to now! I love trying new things!!

Tim January 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

Tilapia is not hugely popular over here, I don't think i've ever seen it for sale in my city but a quick google search suggests that it does exist in some supermarkets over here. I will definitly keep an eye out for it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates