How Low Can You Go

Spring Chick Challenge and Week 4 Goals

>> Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 3 is here and things are going, not so well.  Weigh in showed 217.8 that is up 3.8 from last week.  This is all my fault,  I have not been drinking enough water, I had to take a few days off from the gym and I have been eating to many cookies.  I need to refocus and get back on track


I will aim to drink 2 l of water a day- I think that I did this 4/7 days this week.  I have got to do better.

I will try and do some sort of activity everyday. I will complete my half marathon in February in under 2 hours and 31 minutes ( my last time) Sunday, I didn't do anything because my heart was still feeling strange.  So far this week I have been to the gym everyday and I am going to continue on that road.

Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be you check in with a complete up date on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing.
Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do.
Once again, I just want to say thank you for all the support.



Mini-Challenge This Week: Try a New Exercise


I am going to try Kickboxing class at the gym this week.  Yesterday, I tried a new class called TRIPLE THREAT, you do 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of weights and 20 minutes of core, the class was great and the teacher was in amazing shape.


This week:
  • Get 2 sessions of treadmill work in
  • Go to the gym every day
  • Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
  • Eat properly, only have one small sweet a day
    Have a great week!



    6 comments:

    Mrs. Bradley January 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

    Just a bump in e the road. Glad you are back in it to win... or should I say LOSE IT. Looking forward to hearing about kick boxing.

    GFS January 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

    Girl! I literally refuse to buy oreos! I want even buy the small pack. I have NO self control and I acknowledge that.

    I think I need to up my water game too.

    Let's get back on track! (both of us) Because I've been slacking this week too.

    Dina January 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM  

    I wish my gym had that triple threat class! Sounds like something I would enjoy. Good luck this week!

    Tim January 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

    I have to increase how much water I drink too. I suck so badly at it.

    If you find a good way to remember/force yourself to drink 2l of water a day then let me know!!

    Maren January 25, 2012 at 7:43 PM  

    Seems like you are on top of this! Keep going!!

    Finding Me, One Pound at a Time January 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

    I know how you feel, I am sure this week will be much better for you. :-)

    Post a Comment

    Drop Me A Line!

    Powered by Blogger.

    Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates