How Low Can You Go

How To Lose 6 Pounds in One Week

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How to lose 6 pounds in one week:
  • Drink at least 2 L of water a day, tea or coffee are the only other beverages that you drink (milk 1% and a small amount of sugar is allowed to be added)
  • Work out at least an hour and a half a day (one hour of cardio and at least 30 minutes of weights)
  • Breakfast consists of 1/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar
  • Lunch and dinner are fish (salmon, tilapia filets) with one or two sides of veggies (usually a few cups of cooked spinach, zucchini or whatever)
  • Snacks about 4 a day, include fruit (banana, oranges, grapefruit...) a serving of yogurt, a handful of nuts
  • A positive attitude
  • No alcohol
  • Almost no carbs 
  • one small sweet allowed a day ex: 2 small cookies
I hope this gives you a glimpse into what I did last week to get my loss.  I am using the same formula this week and I am hoping for a nice loss next week also. 

     Yesterday I went to the gym and hung out with my best friend the Step mill for 30 minutes, chilled on the bike for 20 and ran on the treadmill for 10.  I then headed to Body Design class.  During class I was doing some push-ups and got a whiff of something funky.  I looked around and realized it was me *yikes*.  I ran to the locker room Usain Bolt style and applied deodorant faster than a mofo.

   Tonight, I am trying some new classes at my Groupon studio; Pilates and Salsa.  I bought a piece of mahi mahi at the grocery store yesterday and found an amazing recipe on-line today so I am going to wipe that up for lunch on Friday.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Shawn January 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

losing 6 pounds aint easy...but you did it! keep pushing!

Miesha Roshawn January 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

Keep on trucking!!! Glad you had that deodorant on hand lol!

Illiterate January 11, 2012 at 3:10 PM  

Thanks for sharing your secrets :) and the smell story I laughed out loud. At least you know you're workin' it! xx

- DS

Maren January 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

That is a fantastic list, very informative! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous,  January 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

6 Pounds in one week? That's awesome! Congrats!! And thanks for the tips!!

Meg
Undeniablymeg.blogspot.com

Lethal Astronaut January 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

Thanks for sharing your secrets :) And congratulations again on that 6 pound loss! :)

Ima_do_it_2012 January 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

Thanx for posting these tips. And yaH! for you losing!

GFS January 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

Mental note...more fish and emergency stash of smell goods.

Congrats on your loss:)

Anonymous,  January 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

dinner!!!???

Tim January 15, 2012 at 4:47 AM  

I think the most important one on the list is definitely the positive attitude, it really helps in my opinion.

You've had an incredible week, well done on losing 6lbs!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates