How Low Can You Go

500th Post

>> Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yeah!!!!!! *Throws confetti* Today was a crazy day. I have added one more resolution to my list; only eat out once a week. I don't really eat out much but there are some weeks( like these last two) that can get out of control, so I have made a vow not to eat out more than once a week.
Today, I hit it so hard at the gym. I went to Zumba, then did 15 minutes on the Step Mill, followed by 20 minutes of weights. Then in the evening I hit up the body design class, my arms are burning right now, just the way I like it. I had a groupon (you know those deals of the day, I LOVE them, my friends call me a Groupon whore) for one month at a local studio so I cashed it in today and I am going to alternate between my gym and this studio since that have some pretty cool classes that my gym does not (kickboxing, yogalates, pole dancing --> don't know if I will go down that hellish path any time soon).
I went to the grocery store and stocked up on some tilapia to cook for the next few days. I also hit my 2 l mark with my water today.
I did go out for Indian so no more going out this week( can you believe I had to turn down two offers, yikes, no wonder I'm obese)

Have a greet week! I am suppose to go running but the are calling for cold, so I may have to do that bad boy on the treadmill.

4 comments:

Enyonam January 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM  

Love the spirit! It always feels so good when you are able to commit to your exercise goals. Love your blog. ;-)

Enyonam @ http://transitioningto143.blogspot.com

Maren January 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM  

You are doing SO WELL! Good job on that exercise, it sounds killer!

Erin January 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Love what you're doing for exercise! Sounds like you're getting in good variety and that it's fun!!! I hear you on the pole dancing - I took one class and I was in a world of hurt afterwards...definitely wasn't used to using all of those muscles.

Tim January 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

Groupon is starting become big over here now. Your post reminds me to check out what all the fuss is about. I love a good bargain!

Congratulations on your 500th post. Keep up the great blog!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates