How Low Can You Go

All I Do Is Win, Win, Win, No Matter What...

>> Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ah what a day. I took a trip down to the States for a little shopping. Man, TJ Maxx is the sh*t! We have Winners here in Canada, but it is no where are good as TJ Maxx. The exercise clothes were half the price of stuff here. I had a field day. I love getting new workout clothes, because then I want to go work out and show them off.
I went to New York and Company and stuff was 60-70% off, so I found skirt that I really liked but the only had a size 18, I tried it (not really sure why) it was WAY too big, I shrugged my shoulders and tried on the 12, you know for sh*ts and giggles and it fit! *faints on the dressing room floor* After I got up, I couldn't believe it, granted the tummy part could be a little flatter, but we will work on that. I have never owned something in a size 12, *Carleton dance*.

To celebrate, I hit the gym, 30 minutes of the Step Mill, a 20 minute treadmill run and 20 minute of leg weight work. Can you say #winning???

Remember: Suck it up, and someday you won't have to suck it in

( I will in that skirt, but just for a little while) ;)

13 comments:

Enyonam January 6, 2012 at 3:32 AM  

That's what I'm talking about! I can feel your excitement all the way in Africa ;-).

Who cares about the belly now, IT'S A 12!, meaning your stomach is flatter than it was before. That's really great!

And I love how you celebrated your victory. You've got cool oozing girl. :-)

Unknown January 6, 2012 at 4:19 AM  

EPIC winning! Go you, feels great when that happens :)

Hx

Maren January 6, 2012 at 7:52 AM  

Wooooowww!! That is fantastic! A 12!!

Erin January 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM  

How freaking exciting!!!!!!! Way to go!

D January 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Heeyyyyyyyy!!!!! Congrats.

Anonymous,  January 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Congrats on your NSV and girl I love TJ Max along with Ross and Marshalls.

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 January 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

I love this post!!!! GET IT GIRL IN THAT SIZE 12!

MizTori January 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM  

Amazing on the size 12!! And I lmao'd at Carlton dance...took me back, haha.

Shawn January 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

#WINNING for real! Congrats on your great deals. TJ Maxx is awesome

Mizz White January 6, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

Go you, go you, go you!!! I am going to have to steal the quote about sucking it up.
*Smooches*

Tim January 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

Love the NSV!!! Congratulations. I bet you're still smiling now!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates