How Low Can You Go

I Focus On Positive Thoughts and My Body Responds

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2011

     I cannot believe that it is the end of November.  Where did the month go?  Tonight is my last 30 days of hot yoga class, I am so happy that I did it!  I think I am going to treat myself to a little something, any suggestions?  Maybe a 15$ iTunes card so I can download some new workout tunes or a lululemon headband?...Tomorrow I am going to do a final detailed wrap up.  In one of my posts from the last few days, Tim asked if I would do this again,  I would have to say YES!  I have really grown in my yoga practice and I do see improvements, not just in yoga but in other areas also such as weight training, running and general posture.


Hope that you all are having a great day!

2 comments:

Dawnya November 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Congratulations on comnpleting your goal!!! Keep up the good work. You should definetly treat yourself.

Tim November 30, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Yes, definitely reward yourself. You've done fantastic!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates