How Low Can You Go

Trying Something New

>> Thursday, November 10, 2011

    Thank you for all your comments yesterday.  I have put the scale away until next Tuesday and I am going to calorie count and stay around 1700-1800 for the next two weeks. I did a little research and they say that you should take the weight that you want to be (around 172) and multiply it by ten to give you your calorie intake. I am also going to try and eat more fish and go back to my wicked stuffed pepper recipe (which I will post later next week) for next week.


    
 Last night was Day 9 of the 30 Day Hot Yoga Challenge and I have to admit that the classes are getting easier. There are a few poses that I could not do when I started and not only I am getting them and able to hold them for a short period of time I am starting to feel more confident in my practice.  I am taking the rest of the month to really improve on the poses that I can do (hold them for the whole time required) and to get a  handle on the poses that I still cannot do (bow is REALLY a struggle for me, I can usually reach one leg but not the other). I have also noticed that the room does not feel as hot as it used to.  I also find that the time goes much faster and the class is done before I know it.


     Did I mention that I am doing another race on Saturday?  This one is also a trail race, but the group of runners in more elite.  So even if I finish in the same time as last week, I will probably be one of the last ones to finish.  We are also competing as a team, THE RUNAHOLICS  (thanks Ro!) I will let you know how that goes.


Have a great day!


That's me, racing last Saturday!

    

1 comments:

Tim November 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

The bow posture hurts me and i'm only looking at the picture!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates