How Low Can You Go

30 Day Hot Yoga Challenge: Day 1 and 2

>> Thursday, November 3, 2011


I have been participating in the 30 Day hot yoga challenge for 2 days now and things are going well, but I am tired.  I am still running and yesterday we were suppose to do 4k but we ended up doing 5K and then I went to hot yoga so I was exhausted.  The same thing is going to happen tonight, since I am starting my Half Marathon Clinic tonight, thankfully we are only running 3K. 

So far, I am seeing weight loss, but I am not going to report until next Tuesday.

My big race is on Saturday, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tim November 5, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

Good luck with your race today!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates