How Low Can You Go

Woooo! We're Half Way There...

>> Wednesday, November 16, 2011

    I Celebrate Today With Success!

Last night was Day 15 of my 30 Day Hot Yoga Challenge! Half way there! #winning.  I did a 75 minute power class:

A challenging and innovative flow class inspired by Baron Baptiste. Very cardiovascular, you are constantly flowing through poses.  Power Flow integrates more advanced postures and sequences give the class a challenging and dynamic flavour.  Prepare to get sweaty and have some fun!
Ha! "Get sweaty" is an understatement, I was exhausted by the end.  I was once again humbled.  Just when i think that I am getting a handle on hot yoga, I am put in my place. I was suppose to go to Athletic Training class after, but I was finished so I just headed home.  Tonight, I have running we are doing a quick 3K and then I am going to head to hot yoga.  Although I am training for the Half Marathon in February, I am not sure if I am going to run it.  I am open to any comments/suggestions.  I guess my main worry is that is WINTER here, there will be snow and running for two hours and a half when the temperature ranges from -3C to -13C is just not appealing, even if my body is ten degrees warmer when I run.  I have placed a survey at the right of my blog, please vote.  I have to register by Dec. 1 to get the early bird price, I would love some advice.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mitzi November 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Way to go girl!!! Ummm, running in freezing temps doesn't sound too fun! But, I'm going to vote in favor of the marathon because I have a feeling you will feel awesome afterwards!
Happy Wednesday!

Tim November 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

What's the difference between the early bird price and the normal price?

If it isn't a huge difference then i'd say wait a bit and see how you feel but if it's a big difference then maybe having something to aim for after Christmas will help over the festive period?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates