How Low Can You Go

I Enjoy Good Health and Energy Today

>> Saturday, December 3, 2011

     I am done!  30 yoga classes in 30 days.  I am so happy that I did this challenge I have seen so many improvements.  My balancing is still crappy, but not as crappy as it was a the beginning. I did develop a little pain on my right side below my lower back but above my butt.  Luckily, we had a physiotherapist come and speak to our running group, I asked him about my pain and he said it could be from the daily yoga, specifically posses like pigeon.  Since Thursday the pain is much better but still present.  I will monitor myself for a week, if the pain persists I will go see a physiotherapist.

     I am now back at the gym.

For the month of November I accomplished my running goal of 68.7K, the goal for this month is 10% more which will be about 75.6 K. I can definitely do it.

Today I ran the 5K Santa Shuffle, the weather was great, no snow of ice like last year, but the hills in the race always kill me; the first 2K is all uphill, then another 1.5K downhill and the final 1.5 is uphill.  It is that final section that is the killer.

Hope that everyone is having a great weekend! 




4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Way to go Miss H. I know it feels good to accomplish goals.

MS. Bad Mama Jama December 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

awesome! great way to start the weekend and the month!

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama December 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

congrats!! You did something amazing, and I am happy to see that you had great results! Welcome back to the gym ;)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates