How Low Can You Go

I Have A Positive Attitude Today

>> Thursday, November 17, 2011

     Having a positive attitude can be hard. Especially when the day is not working to your favor.  I really try to have a positive attitude as much as possible, as a teacher negativity is picked up by students so quickly and can spread like wild fire, even if I am having a bad day I really try and compartmentalize my negative thoughts and build on the positive in my life.  I always try and look at the bright side of things, I have been told that is one of my strong suits.


    Last night I did not go to running, I was feeling light headed and did not want to run.  I didn't want to go to Day 16 of hot yoga either, but I forced myself to do that (class was at 9 pm) and you know what?  I am so glad that I went.  I am really improving and I am so happy.  The night before when I did the power yoga I told the teacher that it was my first time and she said, "Really?  I would never have known and I can usually tell when it is someone's first time!"  I was so proud of myself.  


     This weekend I am heading to Toronto to hang with my friends,  I am really going to try and control myself and continue with the progress that I am making. I will have to make up for the 2 or three days of hot yoga that I am going to miss next week.  The good news is that my friend that I am staying with goes to a wicked bootcamp, so we are going to head there Saturday morning.  I am excited to try something new.


I am also going to the hairdresser for a new do tonight.  I am giving my hair a little break and going to put a weave in.  I will post a pic and show you, I love getting a new look!


Happy Thursday, Friday is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Mizz White November 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

I like that although location will prevent you from doing the hot yoga you planned on doing, you have already figured out an activity to replace it. Have fun in the T.O. I have always wanted to visit there.

Shawn November 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Keep on pushing lady...attitude is so important and I know its hard to keep a positive/good attitude at all times, but in the end its always worth it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates