How Low Can You Go

I Welcome This Day Full of Opportunities and Challenges

>> Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday Mes Amis!
     What a weekend!  The 30 day hot yoga challenge is winding down to an end in the next few days, but my work is still not done.  Since I was away last weekend I have to make up for those four days that I missed, I have come this far I am determined to do 30 classes in 30 days.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday I attended 2 classes each day.  Today I will also have to do two classes and then I will be fully caught up.
     I went to a CFL Grey Cup party last night (CFL= Canadian Football League, think of it as the Canadian Super Bowl) and I was really impressed with myself, I enjoyed everything in moderation. I also ran 9k yesterday (oh crap, just remembered that I am racing on Saturday,  the Santa Shuffle 5k).  Good thing I got a new pair of shoes!!!!!  So excited.


They were on sale AND the store was giving 20% off, so I saved like 60$!

They are so comfortable and light.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, catch you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

I am loving those shoes but again, I'm a athletic shoe fanatic, LOL

Tim November 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

The shoes look great, very stylish! I'm so impressed with your 30 day hot yoga challenge. Have you enjoyed doing it? Would you do it again?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates