How Low Can You Go

This Is An Important Day In My Life...

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...That is today's positive self talk affirmation, smile, look in the mirror and say it three times.
  I succeeded in keeping myself off the scale for the week *pats self on back* and when I stepped on today I was at 217.8 not bad, that is down 1.6 from last week.  Still reaching for my 211 would be nice to get there by the end of the month.  I am going to keep trying to monitor my calorie intake and record my numbers, since that seemed to work this week.  This is week two of my 30 day hot yoga challenge and yes, I have been everyday so far, 14 days in a row *pats self on back again*.  I also took measurements last week and compared them to today:


Last Week                                Now
Bust: 42"                                 Same
Waist (at belly button):38"         36"
Hips: 44"                                  43"


Total loss of 3 inches that is great.  I read somewhere that each inch you loss translates to a pound.  I wish I had lost 3 pounds though...


Tonight I am going to head to hot yoga (Day 15!  Yeah I am half way there) and then try to make it to Athletic Training class.


Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Ro November 15, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Way to friggin go! I love how you are focused on the positive!!
Inchesss Yaaassss!!!

Tim November 15, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

You're doing fantastic at hot yoga, 15 days (inc. today)...wow!!

Congrats on the loss! :D

Anonymous,  November 15, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

Congrats on the loss and keep us updated on your Hot Yoga classes.

Mizz White November 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

YYAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Congrats on the loss! Keep up the great work.

Trina November 15, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

A 3 inch loss is fabulous!!!! Keep it moving girl, and you'll see 211 in no time. A friend of mine tried to get me to take hot yoga, but I declined. I sweat profusely and hot yoga would not be a good mix. Good luck with your challenge.

Shawn November 16, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

awesome job! keep it up.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates