How Low Can You Go

I Have Faith, Optimism, and Perspective

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011

     30 Day hot yoga challenge is almost done and I am caught up with all my classes (I pulled a double last night).  I have one class today and one class tomorrow and I will have done! 30 hot yoga classes in 30 days, woo hoo!!  On Thursday, two ladies from hot yoga (one of them happens to run with me also) and I are going to dinner to celebrate.
     I weighed in this morning at 216.4 yeah! Down from last week.  I am not going to get too excited, because I am still searching for 211 (that is the weight when I say that I have lost 60 pounds since March 2008, so I am always happy there).  From there I am going to work my way down trying to get there by the year end.
     I decided that I am going to do the half marathon in February and then another in May 2012 (I have to put my new shoes to work after all).


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Ro November 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

30 in 30 days is some serious Bizz! *high fives*

Tim November 29, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Congrats on the loss and for deciding to do two half marathons.

That is seriously impressive and inspiring!

MS. Bad Mama Jama November 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

You Are Rocking the Yoga Challenge, Chica!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates