How Low Can You Go

I Am Moving Onward and Upward Today

>> Friday, November 18, 2011

   FRIDAY!!!!!!!!  I am heading to Toronto to get some friend time in, I am really excited, when I am with these girls we always have a BLAST.  I swear we could be stuck in a hole and we would still have a great time.


    I have a confession to make, I stepped on the scale today *hangs head in shame* and I am seeing a loss.  I needed this to affirm what I need to do this weekend while I am away, STAY FOCUSED!


Got some new hair and I love it and everyone loves it, except...my mother.   Honestly, she can be such a pain in my side sometimes.


Have a great weekend!


P.S.  Since I am missing 3 days of hot yoga due to my little trip I am going to have to make up for it!  Yikes!

2 comments:

Noir November 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Great week .. and sounds like it will be an awesome weekend. Loads of pics please, especially of the new do. When it comes to the scales, (unlike most other people), I find what works best for me (and keeps me focused is to weigh myself daily or every other day). xx

Tim November 20, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

There's a good reason why you saw a loss, you've been doing great with your yoga! Enjoy Toronto!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates