How Low Can You Go

I Am Thankful For My Life As It Is Today

>> Thursday, November 24, 2011

     What a coincidence that this is today's positive affirmation and it is Thanksgiving in the US.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING! To all my US followers, have a great day!
     Remember that episode of Sex and the City when Charlotte decides that she is going to tackle her dating life like a job?  Well, I decided that that is how I am going to tackle my workouts.  It is going to be like a part time job and I am going to give it 110%.  I have been slacking on the weight training since I have been doing the 30 day hot yoga challenge and I feel like I am losing my strength, so I am going to start back doing a bit of weight training daily, even if it is 20 minutes. 
     I entered a holiday weight loss challenge:

Dates: November 23rd - January 4th (6 weeks)

HOW DO YOU WIN?
Plain and simple, biggest loser style, it will be % of body weight lost over the holidays. This competition should serve as a reminder to everyone to mindful of their consumption over the holidays. Moderation is key!


If you are looking for a challenge check it out!


My Starting weight is 218.2 (yeah I am going back down), let's see 6 weeks, 2 pounds per week would make 12 pounds leaving me at 206.2 and 5% body fat lost at the end of the 6 weeks.


I am back to running tonight doing a cool 3k and then I am heading to hot yoga.  I am getting sad because the 30 day challenge is almost done and I don't know what I am going to do with myself.  The good news is that a few months ago I bough t a Groupon for 20$ for 30 days of Bikram yoga, so I think that I am going to try and challenge myself AGAIN in the month of December, but this time try and go 6 days a week instead of everyday.


I have been paying really close attention to my food intake, trying to get more vegetables and protein and less cupcakes.  This year have a student from Northern Quebec that hunts caribou with her family and they brought me caribou meat because I expressed interest in trying it.  This weekend I am going to stir fry that baby and let you know how it tastes.


Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates